Please see an excellent opportunity through Community-Campus Partnerships for Health! We hope you will all find this useful.
Best to you all.
Community-Campus Partnerships for Health is working to build a Community of Practice and expand our work in Community Review Processes. To achieve this goal, CCPH and Special Service for Groups (R&E) will co-host a 1-Day FREE 2018 Community-Led Research Review Conference: Co-Learning & Connecting around the Table, on April 21, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA at the Children’s Hospital. This conference is for community members with an emerging or existing community research review process (CRP).
The aims of this meeting are to:
1) Articulate CRP roles, review considerations, benefits and impact;
2) Identify priorities for future research such as how CRPs impact health disparities;
3) Deepen the ethics review knowledge of CRP administrators and reviewers;
4) Identify priorities for professional development of CRP administrators and reviewers;
5) Exchange promising practices and address shared challenges; and
6) Establish mechanisms for an ongoing community of practice.
Please visit https://www.ccphealth.org/events/community-based-research-review-event/ for additional details and registration information.